NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to swap body kits with ya. I want all the stock pieces. Front bumper, side skirts, and rear for my Kamanari front, Wings West sides, and Wings West rear.

I will do a straight swap if your pieces are in good shape. Otherwise, lets try and work something out.

·
Registered
272 Posts
my front bumper has a few scrapes and scratches (from curbing, driving through dips, etc) and my rear bumper has 1 sorta large scratch but easily fixable. otherwise everything is in great condition

PM me

oh yea they're red too. :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
anyone doing this for liquid silver? :gap:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have all the stock red pieces on my car still. No scratches on anything except the front bumper has some chips and whatnot from daily driving. Let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHA, well I'm not going to drive to someone in Davis, but I am interested in seeing what it looks like. I want to do the trade with some cash involved. Because obviously my kit is more expensive than the stock pieces. Depending on the condition of the stock pieces is what I'll decide for additional cash.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
nice

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey there a have 2001 red Celi and am willing to trade a give you some money.

Front has scraches from daily driving(dips and stuff) as for the sides and rear they are in perfect condition.(wen i say perfect there is no scraches or noting on them)

Pm you.

I live Riverside County you dont have to ship
ill pick up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by Nintendo Engine
HAHA, well I'm not going to drive to someone in Davis, but I am interested in seeing what it looks like. I want to do the trade with some cash involved. Because obviously my kit is more expensive than the stock pieces. Depending on the condition of the stock pieces is what I'll decide for additional cash.
I was willing to drive down to you since you said you were willing to do a straight swap if the pieces were in good condition. But if it's a maybe type thing then it wouldn't be worth it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For you yea because you live way up there. I wouldn't want you to drive that far without knowing whats gonna happen.

I PM'd you back Red....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW... my passenger side is damaged but not cracked (Its urethane not that cheap fiber glass ****). The front bottom also has damage from ...well ....you know.

Want pics ? email me at [email protected]

I'll send quickly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts