NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried PM'ing you but it wasnt working-dont know why....

anyways, there is a guy on your team who owns a custom widebody gold celica. i was wondering if you knew where he got his hood and if it was custom made or was it painted? if you had his AIM name or email it would be great.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
aZnTrD2k said:
i think the owner of that celica is a "she" :gap:
That would be correct....from what I heard..that hood is made of carbon kevlar and it was the last one that company made and is going to made, but let me check on it for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey,
My name is Theresa and I am the owner of the gold celica that you are talking about. From my understanding from the maker of that hood, they are not going to produce it any longer. If you are interested in making a kevlar hood, I'm certain Team Prototypes in the San Diego area would be willing to assist you with that.
However, I feel that if you found someone to lay a kevlar hood for you, give them time because kevlar is supposedly a lot harder to control because of its stiffness. (Hence, the imperfections in my hood).
I am also selling my celica, it is posted up in the "cars for sale forum" Just to let you know.

Theresa...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
humm i live in long beach, but i have never seen a gold widebody celica before. i drive red kaminari.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Richard I saw your car in amagazine, can't remember the name of it, but congrats, car is looking GREAT!

·
Registered
896 Posts
ctkrider said:
would that be in mira mesa? because I just moved and am not really familiar with the area.
Correct. Like on Compass Point Dr.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts