NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm in Plantation on business for this week, so if anyone (guys and/or grrls) feels like kicking it with a fellow Celi owner from the Midwest, let me know either in this thread or on PM me with your phone numbers!

I get bored as hell after work, so if anyone's down to just chill somewhere, since I have no idea where anything is, it'd be cool.

I'm staying at the Sheraton Suites on University Dr. near Broward Blvd.

Later,

Usman

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
We're having at meet at towers on friday, its not that far from where you are.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I saw that post...but I'm flying out Friday afternoon...

Anyone free tomorrow or Thursday? I'm assuming there's more to do on Thursday, but you guys tell me...are there any good clubs around this area? preferably hip hop ones...?

Usman

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Sup man! I'm free today and tomorrow if you wanna chill out.

As for clubs around Plantation, There was strawberries, but that is closed now. Club 112 is nice. Upscale night spot. Mostly african- americans go there, but there is a mix of all cultures. I think tonight is ladies night.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thas cool... got anything in mind for tonight?

I am off of at around 5pm, so you can call or text my mobile at 513-884-4804. Or PM me and I'll check back before I leave...by the way, what's your name?

Usman

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Toyo,

That sounds great too...what time is that, cuz I'd be off of work around 5ish...

Hit me up on my cell (call or text)...the number is in my last post...

aahh...it'll be nice to get out of the hotel...:gap:

Usman

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CeliRacer, if you get a chance, why don't you hit me up on my cell...I'd like to kick it tonight if you've got time...

Maybe go eat dinner or cruise around...

BadTOYO, the meet sounds cool...gimme a call or text me to let me know what's up...

Thanks people, if anyone else wants to do something too, feel free to call me...

Usman

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I'd go tonight, but I'm still sick. :( I need to get over this already. Hit me hard on Sunday.

I'm down for tommorow night.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts