NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. So, It's been settled. The meet will be at fudruckers in the fountains on Aug. 5 (that's saturday people) at 4:00pm. If anyone needs directions you can PM me. Everyone is welcome to come. This is going to be a dinner/meet so expect to come and eat with us and meet some new people. Basic rules apply. If Jake Flood or itsuzi would be so kind as to ask permission, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll take off work early one day and do it (I'd rather not have to though...)

Let's start a roll call...

1) CocoBunnyXxX - Ana - 00 Celica GTS

·
Registered
99 Posts
harrison and i are going to meet up tomarrow and ask.

1) CocoBunnyXxX - Ana - 00 Celica GTS
2) o0o0oitzsuzi - Harrison - 05 Celica GT
3) jake flood - (umm.. lol) - 91 celica GT-S

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Not sure if I'll be in town or available or not.

Where is the fountains?

If I can come it will probably be in my FJ Cruiser and not the alltrac - can't bring the baby in the alltrac and with No AC its been less than fun to drive these last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Jake and I rolled up there today. We asked the manager and he gave us an OKAY! all he asked is that we call the day before and tell him how many people we expect to be coming so they can reserve spots for us. =)

come on people! yall know yall wanna come!!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i might go, i might not...seems far as hell.......hows ur gtS doing anna? enjoying the lift? HAHA cause vtec is betterrrrrrr

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
eh its not that bad - you just take the beltway to the 59.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I'm probabaly in....I'll post up officially later today. Map no worky for me, please post up address and I'll mapquest it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol. thanks tuan. I couldn't figure out how to do that map. Lift kicks a$$, but my idle's messed up now. :( You should really come tuan. Besides, you don't have anything else to do that day riiight? (work doesn't count, and you know it. lol)

Thanks jake and harrison for going! Hopefully we get more than just us three going. LOL

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
we had a couple people saying that they wanted to come in the other one while we were talking about it... we should PM them about it. also could someone get ahold of the HTC founder? maybe he could get the HTC to go?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Heck yes, a meet! & only 15 minutes from me too... & I would love to come... but I'll be out of town till the 11th.. :( ... So I'm out... damn.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'd love to come but I'll be out of town from the 5th-9th.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Its summer - people go on vacation.

It looks like I'm in - Becca and I will roll down there in the new FJ.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
Its summer - people go on vacation.

It looks like I'm in - Becca and I will roll down there in the new FJ.
lol yeah i guess that's what summer is for huh? lol... it'll be great to finally meet you. heard great things about you.

techgeekwill said:
I would go, but my fiance has been gone 2 weeks and she gets back that night.
thats too bad... =(

1 - 20 of 105 Posts