NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im from N.S.W., newcastle. Anyone else from Aus? im guessing not... so very lonely...:(

·
202 Posts
Hi Clyde! Welcome to the board. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. Let's try and gather a few more Ozzies and Kiwi's to join our discussions here.

What sort of Celica have you got?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, i have a red 6th gen celi, i think i posted some in the newbie thread titled "hey hows it goin" are there many aussies/kiwis in here?

·
202 Posts
Yeah we have a few lurking around. They come and go as we don't have ongoing discussions from aussies kiwi's. If we keep something going I think we can gather a few more of us for some activities.

6th gen do you mean the ZZT231 model, with VVTL-i? (6-spd) Sometimes I hear that model called the 7th gen and sometimes 6th, different countries seem to call them differently :-/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ vvtl-i? 6 speed? I wish!

nah its the 4 eyed model SX (5sfe) its a 1994 model. 5 speed

At the last celica site, I was the only aussie lol...

·
202 Posts
I used to have that model of Celica before this new one, I think the engine code was 3sfe? I can't remember exactly. But yeah the 4 eye looked really radical and fancy. Which Celica websites did you visit in the past?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Sydney guy here. 7th Gen 2002 GT-S. Would like to meet other celica peeps, maybe even go for a road trip.

DDD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts