NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· get that motabs going!
47,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. Its silver. Couple of paint chips but no cracks. You can come by my place and check it out for yourself. Its authentic polyeurethane. It was for sale in the high 100's before but i want to get rid of this asap so this is my final offer. $100 bucks. You can't find any bumper that is authentic and poly eurethane and is not broken for this cheap. I'll post pics later when i get home from work. Get it!!!!

Locals only or meet half way. No shipping. 100 is final price.
PMed me for number or just setup a meeting time or place.

· Registered
4,294 Posts
Please post picture of it, and could you PM me your Zip code. I want to see exactly how far your at from where i am. Thanks.

· get that motabs going!
47,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please post picture of it, and could you PM me your Zip code. I want to see exactly how far your at from where i am. Thanks.

I'll post pics later when i get off work. I dont have access to it here. I think its best to see it in person because pictures wont do it justice since i dont have those SLR cameras that most peeps have on here. And i can give you my zip code on here. No need for pm. I live in Garden Grove, CA 92844

· get that motabs going!
47,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry man. Too much trouble. I did that once. A buyer said he'll pay for my shipping and all that. Went through a lot of trouble. I end up losing money cus he never paid for shipping. Plus all that paper work we had to do at the ups place and stuff. I rather do it in person. Old fashion transaction. Unless I am in a rush for selling this item i would.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.