NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
auto Gt with c2 st1? can i do it? sorry kinda new, just looking into this c2 power site doesn't tell me, or i can't find the right link but thanks for the help.

Oh how much will it cost me to buy a st1 kit, have it shipped, and have it installed, and tuned??

· Registered
1,696 Posts
I will update the website and make it clear the kit is suiteable for ALL celica's, 00-05's and manual + automatic tranmissions.

· Registered
47 Posts
how fast is your auto turbo setup? I want to do that, but I was also thinking about an engine swap. What would you recommend johnny?

· Registered
304 Posts
Well i cant tell you how fast my car is right now cause i have not dyno it yet, but i can say it much faster then it was be4 and azntwins also had a celica turbo be4 on auto and he made 206 whp with everything else stock i believe. Here a link of his car and dyno
http://photobucket.com/albums/v520/AznTwins/SF Turbo Kit/
about doing a swap to your car, i would not go that way most people here would tell you it a wast of your money and also what other engine are you thinking about swaping into. If you are looking for more power when you push that gas i would just go with turbo. That is your best bet.

· Registered
47 Posts
I was gonna swap in a 2zz, but I think I'm gonna go the way the turbo on my 1zz. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.