NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know it would cost alot but my friends got me thinking lol. They are baaad influences. I want to know now what i need and how much i would need to convert my lovely auto 7th gen celica to a manual. Im just really curious. Im not sure if i'll do it anytime soon. My celica is still in the shop. Dont you jus hate it when wooden chairs happen to be in the fast lane and people dont signal and slow down and just go around it real fast x,x;.. oh wells haha. well yeah, jus curious ^_^;

·
Registered
419 Posts
tranny, wiring harness, motor mounts, ecu, shifter, shift linkage, flywheel, clutch, clutch hydrolics, clutch pedal, flywheel cover, shift boot, new gagues, new plastic trim around shifter, new speed sensor, new reverse sensor and reverse beepy thing, and a crap ton of time

·
Registered
243 Posts
SlamminS85 said:
tranny, wiring harness, motor mounts, ecu, shifter, shift linkage, flywheel, clutch, clutch hydrolics, clutch pedal, flywheel cover, shift boot, new gagues, new plastic trim around shifter, new speed sensor, new reverse sensor and reverse beepy thing, and a crap ton of time
:werd: not worth it, just get a new car thats not an auto...

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
yeah, your best bet would be to trade or sell the car, and then get a manual. converting might end up costing the same, if not more than just trading in. plus no headaches or mechanical problems that you might run into.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts