I'm pretty heavily modified but a lot of it isn't that obvious.
- Bottom end bored out 40 over fully ballanced with forged pistons and forged H beam rods, HKS 1MM metal head gasket
- Mildly ported head with HKS valve springs, lightweight single peice shims, HKS 264 Cams & HKS cam gears - redline is raised to 8500
- Turbonetics stage 2 modified CT26 turbo runnign at 24 PSI
- Custom front mount intercooler
- AEM EMS running speed density (MAF has been removed)
- Supra TT pump and 550CC injectors
- 3" catless DP, 3" midpipe and 3" HKS racing exhaust
- custom 3" intake
- 6 puck metallic spring hub clutch
And then on the handling side I have:
- Jspeed 3 point front strut bar
- Tein SS coilovers
- SSR Competition 17x7.5 wheels with Yokohama A032Rs (235/40/17
- Slotted factory rotors, Porterfield R4S Carbon Kevlar Pads, Goodrige SS brake lines
- some polyurethane suspension bushings.
And the car is gutted with A/C, sunroof, foglights and some other things removed and it has a different front bumper and hood to accomidate the front mount. And the battery is relocated to the rear.