NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone that's interested I've started to put together a website and have posted some in-car video from a few of the local autocrosses. Something that I've been experimenting with lately. It's pretty cool to go back and look over the runs but I'm not sure how useful it is yet. Should be intersting for the Pro-Solo events though.

Click on the autocross link off of the main page to check them out...

http://www.genxracer.com

What I really need to figure out is an easy way to play 2 video's side by side starting them simultaneously to compare runs. I'm sure there is a program out there that can do it, or something in the editing software that I use but haven't found it yet.

Also in case that you're wondering, I'm using the Hama mount attached to the sunroof as recommended by B1mmer. I've learned to make sure that it is stuck up there well before I start my run. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
That was some quality looking video. Very little vibration and you could see ahead. I do have to say it though "Holy pointer cones:crazy2: "!!
Mostly in the second video with the bmw club.

·
Registered
396 Posts
was video 5 sped up?? it looked like it had been but really didnt sound like it had been

·
Registered
356 Posts
Can't go to nationals? Here's a video taken at the topeka divisionals, which is the same location nationals are at. It has an EXCELLENT</sarcasm> song playing throughout the video, and a grand total of 1 celica (someone here 7 GS?).

mhea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts