NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i've been searching over the past few days. The avensis rotor dimensions will work as my BBK replacement rotors but I can only find them on Rockauto. From what i've read rotora has discontinued the 295mm 1 piece rotor and their customer service is shit so i'm trying to avoid them all together. I checked Zeckhausen Racing and they don't have any 295mm replacements. Does anyone know where else I can source them?

Toyota p/n doesn't even come up in their system (doesn't help that the parts guys at my local toyota aren't that bright). Will i have to suck it up and pay more for shipping for a oem replacement rotor than the rotor is worth? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Shaun

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i can rule out avensis rotors unless i go with the rock auto ones, my biggest problem with the replacement parts are that if i buy the cheap ones from rock auto i will likely need to replace them rather quickly and would be better off buying better quality ones from somewhere in the states. Didnt want to but looks like ill have to contact rotora

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is an option but more of a last resort. I would rather find something in North America. I contacted Rotora the replacement rotors are 190 a piece and with shipping and all that will cost me 546 to my door

·
Registered
98 Posts
sorry to sound stupid but what are you looking for? brake rotor (disc) in one piece? theyre everywhere in the uk! search Avensis T25 2.4i or 2.2 D4D

·
Registered
127 Posts
I want to convert to the fronts Avensis BBK so I've been searching for rotors and found that EBC makes Avensis rotors. I would have to contact the USA branch to see if they can get them for me or at least see what US car matches the Avensis rotor so I can search for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts