NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped off my car at a audio on saturday to get a few things done. He is my sponsor and gives me really good deals on equipment does alot of free labor. I went there today to check up on it and there is a 3 inch key mark on the rear quarter panel by the back glass, about 1 1/2 inch is deep and the other 1 1/2 is thin. I dont know what to do because hes my sponsor and really nice, so i cant get mad at him and he'll stop working on my car. I talked to him today about it. Right before tuner bash this has to happen, this sucks so freakinnn bad.........

·
Registered
198 Posts
Damn sorry to hear about that. The other day 6 people at my school had their cars keyed. Thank god I didn't bring my Celica that day. People are sick.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
damn very sorry to hear that....:(

looks like he is still trying to keep his cool by saying "awesome day" even though is car got keyed...thats what i am thinking dont know for sure

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
i know what your going threw but things could of been worse.
Atleast they didn't key Black Pride in the side of your car like mine:)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya it sucks. it just jealous kids, they dont have jobs and we do making good money. I hate kids like that.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
X-EVIL-X said:
i know what your going threw but things could of been worse.
Atleast they didn't key Black Pride in the side of your car like mine:)
wholey crap! :eek: talk about gulpin' da hatorade!

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Are you sure it was a key mark? Maybe your installer friend accidentally hit your car with a screwdriver or some other tool when he was performing the work and dosen't want to admit it?

·
Registered
190 Posts
That has to be the best Celica I have ever seen. :thumbup:
It looks like your sponsor put in a lot of work into your car, however, he is still responsible for the damages. I think you should pay half of the damages and let him take care of the other half of the bill.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car. it could be worse tho.. You could have had a wreck in her like a lot of us have in the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
celica70 said:
I dropped off my car at a audio on saturday to get a few things done. He is my sponsor and gives me really good deals on equipment does alot of free labor. I went there today to check up on it and there is a 3 inch key mark on the rear quarter panel by the back glass, about 1 1/2 inch is deep and the other 1 1/2 is thin. I dont know what to do because hes my sponsor and really nice, so i cant get mad at him and he'll stop working on my car. I talked to him today about it. Right before tuner bash this has to happen, this sucks so freakinnn bad.........

celica70 i won't use your name. You know you where told that if you think they did the keyed your car. He offered to pay for the damages and you told him no.He told you to take it to steves and bring him the bill. This was totally uncalled for As in this post. So you know everyone knows about this post in town and thats how i heard about it. And i was asked to post this because i am a member here.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts