NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys my axels are pretty much giving out on me. no im not making a huge amount of power. the reason is i bought the stupid axels used and now there giving me problems. they did before and i got them working but now the problem is back. should i just get stock axels or upgrade??? if upgrade who makes them????
also how much do stock axels run for???
thanks
and i did search around and found nothing but thread about swaps and ****.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
what the hell are you guys doing to your axles? there is no reason to upgrade them...MWR is using stock axles in the 500WHP MR2. im still on my stock axles. if you have a GT, you can upgrade to GT-S axles. they are much stronger. but believe me thats all you need

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn thats only the right side. **** i guess ill save up. thanks guys sorry for making the thread. and thanks for the site.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Smaay said:
what the hell are you guys doing to your axles? there is no reason to upgrade them...MWR is using stock axles in the 500WHP MR2
I thought they had GTS axles too. Maybe it was just something I read about other people doing on spyderchat.
dB

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
What's the symptom? How do you know you're ****in up your axles?

Are you talkin about the boots or the actual axle?

·
Registered
521 Posts
How do you have an axle go to **** anyway? Unless its a completely faulty part, that thing should last 20+ years until it rusts though.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
DAM axles going bad what the Phuk, hey Did I see you on tuesday morning on the 7100 about 7 40 going toward the 95 youngxlos

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^ yes you did.
to the others asking how my axels went bad. i crashed the car going 60 around a turn. i think its the boot making the noise. im not sure but i just wanted to check before i wasted my money.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
What does it sound like?

Is the boot actually torn?

If vou crashed the car there might be other hidden problems such as bent hubs or suspension components that could damage your cv joint.

You need to be specific about the symptoms before we can help you diagnose it, tho.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
boostjunkie26 said:
What does it sound like?

Is the boot actually torn?

If vou crashed the car there might be other hidden problems such as bent hubs or suspension components that could damage your cv joint.

You need to be specific about the symptoms before we can help you diagnose it, tho.
:werd:

when did you do that, at least your ok 60 mph thats crazy man, that could of been worst. there was a silver gt-s that rolled over a couple of times on fullerton, was not good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.