NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of u, or maybe all of u mite know my wife is having a baby, i am going to give her a surprice baby shower, so if u guys want to join us your more then welcome to. date: July 22, 2006. pm me for any questions. :thumbup: and if u guys up for it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It mite be at my house cus i have a pool :D more details will be posted in a few days as final date, time, and place.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
matadorgts said:
Great, we can get a bbq going, I hope Viola comes..lol
Viola + pool = :naughty:
no need for a bbq there will be everything food, music, pool, drinks(over 21), orange juce(under21) :D j/k

twistedGTS said:
im down :thumbup:
sounds great, see u then

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey what's up man.

FYI. If you still have the Celi and you get a car seat, be carful. Because of how the celica back seats have a dip in the base of the seat, not all car seats fit securely in the back.

We had that problem and found a car seat with an adjustable base that helped!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey thanks i actualy did not realize that till today :D but either way i am selling my car so hopefuly i can sale it before the baby comes.

MiaCeli02 said:
Hey what's up man.

FYI. If you still have the Celi and you get a car seat, be carful. Because of how the celica back seats have a dip in the base of the seat, not all car seats fit securely in the back.

We had that problem and found a car seat with an adjustable base that helped!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HEY GUYS MY WIFE JUST GOT A SONOGRAM (spl?) :D :rofl: now her due date is AUG 7, 2006 :scared: :eek: :rofl: NOW ONLY A MONTH AWAY!!!!!! :thumbup:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
sincere2883 said:
HEY GUYS MY WIFE JUST GOT A SONOGRAM (spl?) :D :rofl: now her due date is AUG 7, 2006 :scared: :eek: :rofl: NOW ONLY A MONTH AWAY!!!!!! :thumbup:
damn......she will be bitchy as all hell this upcoming month. i will pray for you :gap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts