NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps, i have to put my celica back to stock now, its official. everything needs to go asap before Sep 5th. Let me know if you are interested in what i have to offer:

Jinsoku's bumble bee hood. im good condition has very lil sun damage due to the freakin weater even though i wax it every week. but its in excellent shape for a 6-7 year old CF hood. asking $255 or your OEM silver hood plus cash. comes with c-one style raised hood scoop

some pics of minor damage cant really see unless you really look

pre-cut for hood pins

comes with bolts that bolts into the celica frame

Stock celica springs which has been sitting for the longest time now. need gone! offer

TRD Wing with CF wraped sides and black mid blades. $125 or your OEM spoiler plus cash

Scion TC rims with great tires. Need some stock GT/GT-S rims plus cash.

AEM cold air intake in great condition comes with HKS shroom style filter. $100 or your stock GT intake plus a lil cash.

C-West Voltage Stablizer. $45 barely used.

Stock shifter plus stock GT shift knob. $25

RS-1 CF racing pedals. $20

RS*R Racing Exhaust system. OFFER

2LOWW Lambo Doors. Direct bolt on. took me about 2 hours to install by myself. wasnt hard at all. alignment is great people cant tell i have them until they go up lol. $300 obo. comes with extra 750lbs shock. used for about 3 months now.

let me know people need them gone by the end of the month. dont prefer but can ship if you pay for shipping.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey bro interested in the AEM intake real bad when can i pick up?.... Also interested in the CF pedals BUT have an AUTO nd was wondering if they would fit my gas nd brake pedals if they do then ill take them too....

·
Registered
795 Posts
ill buy the CF hood if you have everything to mount, plus the hoodpins..

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i did, got the lambo doors of jason. hood comes with everything. pins n all. pedals comes with everything too nuts and all as well. plus cash mean trade plus like a couple bucks for the upgrade.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
in my gallery

·
Registered
543 Posts
Willing to do business with a South Central guy? I'm interested in the TRD spoiler and I have an OEM spoiler in 1D0 Silver. How much cash would you want to make it happen?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Also, just so I'm sure, the TRD spoiler is authentic and will bolt straight onto the hatch (no drilling new holes), correct?

·
Registered
543 Posts
^^Just additional holes, added to what's there, or would I have to plug the current holes and make all new ones?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dont need them though ive been using the OEM spoiler holes which is just two holes and it hold great. but update: lambo doors, RS*R, pedals, and voltage stab have been sold. wing is no longer for sale as it is cracked so if someone wants it crack then go for it hahaha but yeah everything else is still for sale. intake is reserved for ya norceli lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts