NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I previously posted up a thread about a celica I picked up and was parting out.. Plans ended up changing and I'll be parting the car back to stock. Off hand there will be
-APR front strut bar 120 obo
-TRD rear strut bar 150 obo
-TRD exhaust (will need stock exhaust) open to offers
-TRD T3 17 inch bronze wheels in original finish with stickers (Will need stock wheels) 1500 with stock wheels
-Coilovers (will need stock suspension if interested) make offer
-Tsunami rear (will need stock rear in 1DO) 350 with stock rear

Also looking for a oem front in 1DO.

Pictures now uploaded. One with user coming as soon as i find a notepad..
Will have some of the APR strut tomorrow when i remove the rope holding the hood down to attatch some hood pins

Wheels

Only damage i can find i posted a close up of.

Exhaust

Tsunami rear

Bad picture but really no damage

TRD Rear Strut

Little dirty but thats all

Located in clarksville tn

·
Registered
294 Posts
1500 with stock wheels? That's a little high man. Someone's going to ship those wheels out for a hefty price and buy those wheels. The price will come close to buying some good racing wheels, something to consider.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
Pictures now uploaded. One with user coming as soon as i find a notepad..
Also you need your username on a piece of paper with the pics to prove this is legit. Read the forum rules. Just saying before a mod closes it up.
Correct. Same with your other thread I closed.

I don't understand why you'd be in such a hurry to post this if you know it'll get closed anyway. Please do it right the first time, as stated in the forum rules.

PM me when you have the correct photos and then I'll reopen this thread.

:closed:

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
The pictures with username have been supplied. Thread re-opened.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Prices are listed for what im looking for with stock items as trade. They are obo so if you're interested PM or text me an offer to 931-220-0065. I'm not sure the brand on the coilovers they were on the car when I got it.. Ill know when I pull the wheels for sale shortly.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Prices Dropped!!
Everything is currently available still

TRD Wheels W/ Extended Lugs- 1100 with oem wheels
TRD rear strut-130 + ship
APR front strut-100 + ship
TYC Reds- 75 + stock 00-02 tails
Tsunami rear-300 + stock 1do rear
Kaminari front/RMM Sides (possible reps)-100.00 with 1do front -Bumper and sides do have minor damage
TRD Exhaust-400 with stock exhaust

·
Registered
106 Posts
Didnt notice if the coilovers are sold. I would like to know what brand the coilovers are. I have trd springs on oem struts (not sure if you absolutely want stock springs)

My offer will depend on the brand of coilovers

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.