NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DA General
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

After many years looks like I'm going to go back to stock. So i wanted to gauge some interest on some parts I have. heres the list. I will post pics of the Body part and the HID's later today or tomorrow.

LOCAL ONLY SALE:
(All Authentic)

TRD Front bumper 7/10 1d0
TRD Rear lip 10/10 Carbon Blue
Wings West sides 9/10 Needs paint, covered in Plastidip

Willing to ship:

Set of TRD Coil-overs (roughly 20k miles on them)

Set of 03+ OEM HID.
-TSX lens swap.
-comes with Level Switch
-OEM bulbs and Ballasts* with all bottom covers**( currently using 1 OEM ballast and one DDM ballast due to my second OEM ballast faulting* sale will be for the 1 & 1 ballast set up as i dont want to buy another OEM ballast from the dealer, roughly 200$) (Top cover are provided, however they are missing the clip on piece that the OEM bulbs go through, new top weather covers are 13$ each)
-Headlight clips are all intact for mounting.

Front RMM strut bar and Rear TRD triangle bar

Also have Hotchkis comp anti-sway bars that I'm willing to take off the car if the price is right.

Modified Magnaflow Exhaust (piping was damaged from previous owner so I had the curved piece of the pipe rewelded to the muffler and exhaust tip)

Let me know if you are interested in anything and we can work out a price.

The Body kit is off the car right now and can be picked up (or dropped off for $$) pretty much anywhere in Cali.

·
The Brotéch
811 Posts
Damn if I was local id pick up some parts off of you! GLWS!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
How much for the headlights

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
An rear sway pm me

·
DA General
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some quick pics I took tonight of some of the stuff.

The coils look like this but mine are still on the car.

Also selling my custom gauge cluster. It was done by Sean and LEDMoDs. It has the center tach conversion.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts