NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, I bought my turbo kit through Control One. He started off as the best seller and I recieved my kit promptly. Unfortunetly he has yet to send me the turbo timer and spark plugs that I have already paid for. It's been almost 2 months and he's startin to ignore PMs now too. Also, the turbo doesn't seem to be boosting, and I fixed the actuator arm, so he may have sent me a faulty turbo. I will keep you updated on that too. It's like im going through stafford, i get most of the kit, but not everything I paid for....

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i've never once lied or ignored you, i've always been 100% honest with you from the start. you KNEW you were buying a USED TURBO KIT WHICH RESULTED IN BLOWING MY MOTOR.

the only time i haven't responded to you within 24 hours was 2 weeks ago when i was away for a week on a business trip.

i apologize for the wait for the tt and plugs but the fact remains I STILL don't even have my car back yet from when the motor blew.

i have made special arrangements and they are now shipping out your items because i STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts