NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm from over everything celica.com and i've been to one of your guys meets but i'm tryin to get alot of celicas to meet up saturday october 16th 2004 at 1pm at annapolis mall on toop of the 2 storie parking garage so what do you guys say?

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
That would be nice but many of us are going to Philadelphia that day to hang out downtown, drink beer at dereks, make fun of Jake and pass out.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Originally posted by ZeroXLX
Well is anyone from DCM7thGEN not heading up to philly?

Maybe they might be interested in coming to this meet...
There are 10 of us going to philly. The people attending philly are the majority of the people who always show up at meets, hence I doubt many people will show interest in annapolis mall.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Originally posted by BrianGTS
There are 10 of us going to philly. The people attending philly are the majority of the people who always show up at meets, hence I doubt many people will show interest in annapolis mall.
Annapolis is a cool place. If people aren't going to Philly, this is not a bad alternative.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i could make it.

but i wont be able to get there till 4... and i dont have a celi

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Generally, one should announce meets more than 1 week in advance.

(Brian, I said generally, don't flip :) )

john

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'd like to go. Count me in!

·
Registered
643 Posts
nevermind i can't go. family is coming to visit me at school. grandparents too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i cant make it...damn driving school...:angry:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Thanks for the invite and for thinking about us. Most of us will be in Philly. Let us know ahead of time the next time that you want to have a meet and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out then. We've just had this planned for almost a month now. :D

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Even if some of us can't make it, please post up some pics of the meet. It would be nice to see some different celicas every once in a while.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts