NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me tell you a little story if you have a moment to waste :p

I was driving the other night on Rockville Pike direction to 495 (Betlway-MD)

Like always, I was leaving the other cars behind because I usually go a little faster than the limit.

But as everybody knows, when passing somebody, you find some drivers can get "mad" and try to catch you and pass you....

That night, we were 4 cars already racing down that street. But at one point, only a black 4x4 truck and I were.

I was driving with my wife and the truck drivers were just two mommy's american teenanger. (no racism here, I say that because such young boys could NOT aford that car... probably it was daddy's ride)

I had a HARD time keeping up with the horsepower of that automatic truck, since Im not the best at shifting from first to second gear (and in Rockville Pike there are too many lights, so it was mainly a stop and go race)

The thing is that when we stopped in a light, the "child" at the passenger seat spitted at my window!!
That frea*ing little boy with bottle ended glasses spittet at my celica!! And they started laughing...

I wanted to keying his truck from my window, but my wife pulled from my arm and I couldnt reach it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If that happen to me it would more than keying the car. I'd prolly pull out screwdriver and put a hole into the body of the truck or throw something large like those security clubs you buy for $20 at a window or the windshield.

Tho thats me and I'm a crazy **** if I'm provoked. Hell if I was having bad day already one those kids would of went home with a black eye or missing some teeth! :crazy2: But I repeat I'm crazy like that :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
If you want to fly me over to Spain then I will take care of the truck for you:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, sorry, the location is Rockville, Maryland :p

Im from Spain, but I dont know why did I put the location there.... Let me change it xDDD

Kat

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
y'all he's in America right now. I think in the DCM area. And I agree.. it was hard to read that

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha!! Sorry, I just read it myself and even I had a hard time reading it xD

I just edited to make it easier to read and understand.

Sorry, English is not my first language and I just wrote that way to fast :p

Kat.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Your english is just fine. Its the only language I speak and sometimes after typing something I cant even understand myself :D How long have you spoke english and how hard was it to learn? I have always heard that it is one of the hardest languages to learn but since I grew up with it I wouldnt really know.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
if i read it right, you were trying to key the car while you guys were side by side already going on a roll? hahaha, how funny would that look from behind seeing some guy with keys in his hand with his arm extended out all the way out from the driver's side window trying to key the car next to them??? you could of at least threw some pennies or nickels at them after that immature lil' b!tch spitted on your window.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For kylebGTS I will say that took me a year to learn english.

I had the basics on grammar from "highschool" (we call it differently) and then I learn it by playing playstation with a dictionary on the side.

For jeetee-ess I will say that I tried, but on a stop light. I think I would be reckless to try that at 90mph :p

Im just mad I didnt do something in return...

Kat

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ahahah yeah thats a decent story. I hate lil ***s who think that their the **** in daddys car/truck. Call me up in 4 years when u buy your first **** box, and race me, and try spitting on my car, and see if u walk away. ahah.

-Steve

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ragingpaseo said:
i want to know, how can you go above speed limit on rockville pike?? that road is always packed...
12:30 at night...

After buying taco bell xD

Kat

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
SOAPY said:
If that happen to me it would more than keying the car. I'd prolly pull out screwdriver and put a hole into the body of the truck or throw something large like those security clubs you buy for $20 at a window or the windshield.
Spit will wipe off, and it was a baby who did it. If some asshole keyed my car and was stupid enough to do it in front of me, I'd brain him with a tire iron.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
lol....I always keep a mini baseball bat in my driver side door pocket.......I would've swung my bat at them lol or the Truck then take off .

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
I have a terrible temper... but I still don't see why you guys would feel justified damaging another person's car over this.

If baby spit motivates you to damage the offender's car, what if they keyed your car. Blowtorch to the driver's testicles?

EDIT: Oh, so it wasn't a baby but a little kid. Oh, okay then. Well kill everyone in the family and burn down their house. That sounds fair.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts