NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks....but i really don't like the look of it on a stock car...but i was bored so i slapped it on. I'm getting my rims shipped in this week....kit is going to be ordered tomorrow, springs are paid for. I can't wait to slap it all on soon.....

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
hey ben, is it me or does the covers seem off on the top?? (in your pic).....i didn't install mine yet. i'm waiting till i put my kit on

BTW....lookin' good

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
ben is it just me or does the white on those covers look a little bit brighter than the rest of your car? i thought it was factory prepainted..

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
umm...ya they're a little brighter =( but it looks fine i think...i'll repaint it when my kit comes in...

i really wanna recess the headlamps into my car more...but i can't....i tried to unscrew them and push them down LoL...but no luck. I need to recess them a lot more cuz its really goofy looking....

here are pics of my rims in my brothers closet :D:

No my brother does not work for UHAUL...its a shirt from a thrift store ;)

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:chuckles: ya..i was until they saw it...and my parents were like Ok ben, you can put them on, but i can't cuz my car isn't dropped yet...and i gotta convince my parents to let me do that first...so we'll see....sooon my car will be complete...in less then 4 months....wohoo!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts