NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a digicam and wanted to share a few things, Bats tails (v9) which everyone has seen, but just look sooo clean! (Thanks Andy)

Bats Tails...

CD Slot...My solution to the stupid slot below single DIN head unit, with alarm LED installed in the grill.

Grills...These are grillcraft and although they were rather expensive for grills the fit is PERFECT and they look great IMO. They are supper strong, and provide protection... not to mention got rid of my emblem in the nose!

Let me know what you guys/girls think!

Thanks!

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
I dont care for the grills because the are flush. If they were recessed a few inches back they would look better.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm the grills being flush is what I really liked about them... oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
i think the grills makes the car look funny. yeah, it would be better if it could be pushed back farther. but if thats the way u like it, then keep it the way it is.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks 2000BlueGts, I was beginning to think I was the only one that liked them...
But I do and its my ride so I'll keep em!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Grills are nice, but the silver contrasts too much. Paint them black. It gives that sleek look with a grill protection.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the exact same Grillcraft grill (the lower only, not the little upper one) on a liquid silver celica, and it matches the paint pretty well.

They also sell them in black and white, I think, perhaps one of those would have matched a red car better?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts