NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this started saturday night...It was raining here where i live pretty bad that night and i had my front defrost on and i had the lever to the right(the lever that has the pic of the air coming from the outside)..So i had the fan on the 1st dot which meant that it was on low...After my windsheild was defogged i turned off the fan and the car just stalled (keep in mind its an auto)..Luckly i was in a parking lot with alot of speed bumps and i was going about 5 mi...the next day everything seemed fine drove it around with no problems then i try to start it up and it wont..I wanted to see if the battery had died on me so i turned on my wolf whistle siren and it was loud for a sec then it died so i figured it was the battery So i used one of those portable jumpstarters to start it up and it started like normal i let it run for about 4 min to charge the battery...Backing up in the driveway i decided to test out the battery so i turned on my whistle and as soon as i did that the car stalled again and i tured it on and it started...What do you guys think the problem is?? thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I unplugged my wolf whistle and amp from the battery yesterday and since then its shut off on me about 4 times but it does it when im at really slow speeds like 3 or 4 mph Any Ideas????????

·
Registered
32 Posts
load battery check

If u think it might be the battery or alt. have a load check done it while in the car,and they should tell if its one or the other. Then u go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts