NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i was just wondering where you guys would recommend gettin some parts painted. probably lookin save a little money also :p im a bit short on cash. thx in advance

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
if you can prep a car yourself, go to maaco. Most places say they do bad paint jobs but thats because they let maaco do the prepping for them. If you can prep the car yourself, maaco does a pretty dam good job.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eh probably not up for preppin it myself just yet, a place that does a nice job overall would be better

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Hey if you got money and you live in the UNION CITY, FREMONT, HAYWARD, and NEWARK area! Call this place and ask for a friend of mine named Rich from PIO PRO AutoBody! Hes installed and done lots of things for my car. And when I save up money to repaint my car thats the shop Im going to take my car to! Its 510-793-8007 and ask for Rich! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i would not got to earl schieb (sp?) but maaco is way better then them. i have a pic of my cousins CRX that got painted at earl schieb and his del sol painted at maaco. Ill post the pics when i get back from to the bay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.