NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that the screws on my current intake for the MAFS are a different size from the holes on the stock airbox. For some reason the shop that switched my intakes didn't give me back all the parts i guess. Anyways I need to get some ones that fit, can anyone tell me the exact thread size and length? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
11,169 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
just run to the nearest TSC and take the MAFS with you, and buy a bunch of different sizes that fit in the MAFS fine thread(i think), they cost like .02 cents a piece, really no need to order them online or at a dealer, toyota would probably charge your dogs left nut for one of those screws.

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
celica_2 said:
just run to the nearest TSC and take the MAFS with you, and buy a bunch of different sizes that fit in the MAFS fine thread(i think), they cost like .02 cents a piece, really no need to order them online or at a dealer, toyota would probably charge your dogs left nut for one of those screws.
They're like 46 cents a piece at that link and he knows they'll fit without stripping :wtf:

·
Registered
243 Posts
jlitman said:
They're like 46 cents a piece at that link and he knows they'll fit without stripping :wtf:
either way :gap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts