NewCelica.org Forum banner

Beach Meet #2 / Future events

1718 Views 28 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  drummerg68
I am just trying to live up things here on the forums. So here are my thoughts:

I'm down for another Beach Meet because:

1. We didn't have our annual football game.

2. Noob-initiations didn't happen.

3. Like.... where the eff are the t-shirts that Mitch and Sheng designed?

4. We'll stick to a beach a little closer this time to accommodate those driving that aren't from the Bay Area.

5. You know my meets are awesome.

6. Because... Celica

---------------

I haven't planned out a date yet... But let me know what you all think. August is rather a busy month since I have my sister's wedding I'm helping out with, and I'm going to Hawaii Labor Day weekend.

Weather should still be nice for September... So maybe we can shoot for that?

OR...

We can save this and wait until our epic Las Vegas trip. Yes. I am dead serious about planning an event in Vegas. We don't have to drive.... I was actually hoping to fly there and book rooms on the strip. Then we meet up and just drink up and party/strip clubs and you know how the story goes...

Discuss. :popcorn:
See less See more
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
My fiance and I will be going up to NorCal this weekend. Anything happening this weekend?
We were talking about a Vegas meet for Matt's wedding. When will that be? September sounds okay and yes August is a busy month for me as well.
September would be awesome. Can we plan for a Sunday? I'm booked through till Christmas on Saturdays (teaching knitting workshops).

As for Vegas, heck yes!
Plan it soon please... I might not be here much longer...
:headbang:-I'm down for a CELICA BBQ meet at YAKUZA's place! YEE!!!
now that my car is back in commission i should be fine as well :D
So I take it everyone rather has the meet soon rather than save up for the Vegas trip?

Let's take a vote...

1. Plan a Celica Meet in September.

2. Save up and plan a Las Vegas Meet.

3. Both
Johnny school starts at the end of Aug beginning of Sept. I say an end of August meet.
The wedding will be September 29th @ 9am in Las Vegas. It was originally going to be a very small wedding with just close family and friends. But after consideration, it'd be badass to have a bunch of Toyotas there! :headbang:
^It's not official until we get a formal invitation to the wedding. Until then... It's not happening haha.

I heard there's a deal on Southwest Airlines... like 50% off. If any of you are down for Vegas let me know. I'm really considering planning something.
The wedding will be September 29th @ 9am in Las Vegas. It was originally going to be a very small wedding with just close family and friends. But after consideration, it'd be badass to have a bunch of Toyotas there! :headbang:
Except no ones going to be driving out there. Maybe meet up with members already from vegas.
Except no ones going to be driving out there. Maybe meet up with members already from vegas.
I'm going to be driving to Vegas in my MR2 Turbo. Going to make sure I got the proper reliability mods to help against that desert heat (water/methanol kit, intercooler and fans galore!).
I'm going to be driving to Vegas in my MR2 Turbo. Going to make sure I got the proper reliability mods to help against that desert heat (water/methanol kit, intercooler and fans galore!).
See less See more
And may God have mercy on my soul for I'm going to drive through hell to get there. By mercy, I mean mercy on my AC system. :thumbup:
I vote 8-25 or 8-26. I missed the last Santa Cruz meet due to work. I wanted to meet all of you.

A simple BBQ at the beach or just a cruise and meet. Whatever people can do.
Also down I am down for a vegas trip next summer
:headbang:-Fast & Furious Trilogy movie night at someone's house! YEE!!!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.