NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those so inclined to drive up to philly, stay over for the evening (because no one will be able to drive), and enjoy good beer, does the weekend of October the 16th work for you??

I can do up a list of beer bars to hit in the city, based on people's tastes. Let me know.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Oct. is a very busy month. I know of many parties my friend's have planned, but no definite dates. I'll try to work around whatever you have planned. If I'm free, I'm there. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice. beer tastes?? And i'm talking about beer bars that will laugh at you if you order miller light, bud, etc. Most probably don't even have lager.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MicaCeli said:
Mei and I should be there :)

Philly beer = dahrool.
I have one guest bedroom with a full size bed, two couches, one love seat, and a recliner (though one couch and recliner are in the basement). There is, however, room for sleeping bags (granted hardwood floors). Air matresses are greatly recommended.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by dfess1
I have one guest bedroom with a full size bed, two couches, one love seat, and a recliner (though one couch and recliner are in the basement). There is, however, room for sleeping bags (granted hardwood floors). Air matresses are greatly recommended.
Can I call dibs on this Guest room?

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you are teh first, it is yours.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Originally posted by dfess1
you are teh first, it is yours.
I would also like said room. I believe there are many reasons why I should be prefered over Slava. The least of which is that I wont leave KY stains all over your sheets.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ringthree said:
I would also like said room. I believe there are many reasons why I should be prefered over Slava. The least of which is that I wont leave KY stains all over your sheets.
It is a fight to the finish. 2 man enter, 1 man sleep.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by ringthree
D likes me bester and I make it out to more drinking events then you. :D

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MicaCeli said:
D likes me bester and I make it out to more drinking events then you. :D
he speaks da truf. :D Mr. "I have a debate thing to go to" loses this arguement.

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
I'll let you know. Todd has really been wanting to spend an afternoon in Philly, so we could do the south street thing in the afternoon, and hit the bars with you after :)

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by schlegelbagel
I'll let you know. Todd has really been wanting to spend an afternoon in Philly, so we could do the south street thing in the afternoon, and hit the bars with you after :)
Could Mei and I join you?

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
I have that weekend free, and Gaynne will be 21, so anythings possible, and I have my own place to stay :)

Bump this when it gets close..

john

1 - 20 of 170 Posts