NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The demise of my phone had to come sooner or later. The egg phone got washed and dried. I have AT&T and but I didnt want to switch over to Cingular because their rates suck. Does anyone have any suggestions about other companies?

Oh, and if you have an AT&t phone that you dont use anymore I might want to buy it. =)

· Banned
855 Posts
I still have my AT&T contract. Still valid after the merger. No crappy Cingular rates for me.

· Banned
855 Posts
Makes sense...order one off the net? Ebay?? I personally dont have any phones lying around. If i did i would just give it to u.

· Registered
774 Posts
my bf has an old motorola one.. I forgot what it's called, but they had the same one for t-mobile too.. It's so old it's not even on the site anymore. but it's a flip phone.. silver. i wish i could remember the model number

· Registered
554 Posts
at&t/cingular- no dropped calls, great reception, and there are some pretty hot girls working at the kaimuki location. sprint blows mad rhino ****.

· Registered
554 Posts
Originally posted by pam.cakez
i agree with you about sprint.. they do suck major arse.
i have never had soooooooo many dropped calls. and their customer service was pretty lame too. :thumbdown

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
clint....thanks bro but im using the panasonic phone as we speak.....its terrible in my area. Im thinking I might switch over because I keep dropping calls. Guess Ill check out Kaimuki tommowrow.

· Registered
1,708 Posts
Originally posted by goodsushi
T-mobile sucks! I have no reception in my house. I want cingular
we should trade phones. i have cingular and reception in my area sucks. ive been thinking about switching to tmobile...

Originally posted by vejita_13
at&t/cingular- no dropped calls, great reception, and there are some pretty hot girls working at the kaimuki location. sprint blows mad rhino ****.
you lie like a rug! where is this secret location that you speak of? about 40% of my calls end because they are dropped...

· Registered
1,870 Posts
My brother has worked for almost every wireless provider in Hawaii and Verizon sucked about as bad as Sprint. T-Mobile is ok, ATT/Cingular is alright too. It all dpends on what area you'll be in the most. Take a look at each providers coverage map before you buy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.