NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
supracelica32 said:
whats the best clutch/ flywheel combination? im looking toward fidanza flywheel but no sure on a clutch. anyone know which would be the best to get?
Im looking into the same combo. Im thinking the Fidanza Flywheel and a 6 puck clutch. Not sure though.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
if you don't already have a fidanza flywheel then you should call southbend clutch's. they make very good clutches, very affordable, and if you buy the clutch/fidanza flywheel combo, they give a very very good price on the flywheel.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I have the RPS flywheel and RPS street max clutch, i love the combo. I never had the fidanza flywheel. RPS has great customer service. I had my engine apart and had my flywheel refurbished, they turned it around quickly.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
The TRD Japan clutch + fidanza is a nice combo for a mildly modded GTS. I also love the RPS flywheel, and if you want a slightly grippier clutch RPS and Southbend both sell some nice stuff. Southbend is less expensive, but more people run the RPS stuff

·
Registered
761 Posts
just got the 6 puck disk and heavey duty pressure plate from ACT (stage 3 clutch) and my new my fidanza flywheel put on. Let's just say I can feel the power!

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
what about c-one type R flywheel? weight is between fidanza and rps tobe exact 8.5lb
how come noone ever mentions it or used it.
I am about to order it from kamispeed.com

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
kortik said:
what about c-one type R flywheel? weight is between fidanza and rps tobe exact 8.5lb
how come noone ever mentions it or used it.
I am about to order it from kamispeed.com
Yep too pricey. I got my fidanza for less than $300
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
i would go with rps/fidanza
Yep thats what I have and I love it, RPS street w/ fidanz

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
hmm. I am still debating
cause I have RPS max/street combo.
now Quafie and ? on flywheel.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
rps flywheel + rps 6 puck seems to work very well. you can feel the clutch grabbing strong

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.