NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
the 4100 k is the whitest and brightest of all HID kits. German made - Phillips is what I would go with

·
Registered
910 Posts
hey toyogt has the cops ever stop you for that 6000k hids?and do you think that they are legal?

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
yes the cops have pulled me over - once though. told him it was off a Lexus GS400 and it is Toyota factory as to which he told me it was still illegal to have lights that were anything but yellow or white and that blue and purple are illegal in the state of maryland.

if i were you just buy the 4200k you'll like them, trust me. my brother has them on his supra and they look badass :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
ToyoGT said:
yes the cops have pulled me over - once though. told him it was off a Lexus GS400 and it is Toyota factory as to which he told me it was still illegal to have lights that were anything but yellow or white and that blue and purple are illegal in the state of maryland.

if i were you just buy the 4200k you'll like them, trust me. my brother has them on his supra and they look badass :)
so did you get ticketed? or did he let you go with a warning ticket? do you still have them on your car now or are you going to take them off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts