NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good place to buy 5W30 Synth and a filter online? I looked around a while back, but im too lazy to look now, so someone just tell me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Did you check OT for some? Seems you came out of your hole to ask us.

But really..I had some site bookmarked but I can't find it, it was the same place I got my tranny oil.. Its something like autooils.com

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
You live in the woods, do they even have stores there?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
techgeekwill said:
if I could, I would. I don't like to go shopping, unless it is for expensive stuff.

Walmart has synth for $20?

Well they do. Picked up some Mobil 1 synth. Seems like it works well in these crapbuckets so I'll give it a try. Now Where to get a filter, the closest dealer is like 2 miles away, dammit.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blue Bomber said:
Like I said, Im lazy.

Im the kind of guy who will leave the toilet seat down to take a leak. I would rather reach into the fridge and grab a can than pour a bottle. I put the alarm clock next to the bed so I don't have to get up to hit the snooze button. :p:

·
Registered
243 Posts
techgeekwill said:
Like I said, Im lazy.

Im the kind of guy who will leave the toilet seat down to take a leak. I would rather reach into the fridge and grab a can than pour a bottle. I put the alarm clock next to the bed so I don't have to get up to hit the snooze button. :p:
:rofl: 2 miles...takes 10 minutes there and back. Thats even counting the time it takes to explain to the toyota "tech" guy which engine you have, 1zz or 2zz.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
techgeekwill said:
Like I said, Im lazy.

the clock isnt lazy..thats what i do..why would you want to put a alarm clock anywhere else but besides the bed? your tv doesnt need to be woken up..im super lazy when it comes to waking up..i got the projector clock alarm so i dont even have to turn to the side to see the time..i just look up!! lol

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
celica_2 said:
:rofl: 2 miles...takes 10 minutes there and back. Thats even counting the time it takes to explain to the toyota "tech" guy which engine you have, 1zz or 2zz.
Thats 10 minutes that I could have spent doing something other than going to the toyota dealership.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I would go to a store for oil. I dont know if all places do this, but I just ordered tranny fluid from summit racing and they stiffed me an extra $9.75 just as a handling fee.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts