NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new body kit or lip kit for a 04 Celica Gt. What are some good sites to look at. My Kamanari kit was f ed up by my wife so I am looking for a new set up. I early next year or just after Xmas I will be putting air shocks on my celica and I like the clean look not super aggressive? Any Suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that what is on the pic in your signature?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been looking around all week and I think I just want a simple lip for the front and not sure about the sides and rear. Still have my Kam rear on right now I do still like it but the front and one side skirt is screwed? think I should replace it all... Also do you know of any sites I can go to?

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
I don't like the Kaminari rear.

Sell off what you can, return to stock, save up and buy something fresh.

Jintei's C-one urethane lip replica (I suppose you need an 03+ front), Jintei's upcoming RMM sides replica, and finish it off with the rear of your choice, TRD is a good choice.

As for sites, I have had good experiences with ViSracing.com as I have had several different kits with good fitment.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
opinions on the BC sides?

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
opinions on the BC sides?
Which version? 1 or 2? Either one, both are ugly and don't really flow with the Celica's lines at all.

:shrugs:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok but I am looking at the Vis Site right now but there pics are not that good

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Don't go by the pictures man. Most of the time, the cars these shops have displayed on their site are cars with authentic kits, that they decide to steal pictures of and add their own watermark logo to.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just having a hard time telling what
i like from those picss
I found one and another I just want to post I am not into CF but just wanted to post it!
The first is the one I kinda like

·
Registered
737 Posts
I don't like the C-One front, but others do, so whatever. By the way, I've heard mixed things about Jintei. If I were you, I would buy an authentic body kit. Try evasivemotorsports.com, they are probably one of the best tuner companies in terms of customer service and price.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool thanks I will check into them very soon!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey that site has nothing for a celica?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I think I had decided to get the Greddy front lip but still looking for the best price shipped so far about $350 with shipping

Here are some side skirts that I like! Opinions?

Also looking at these! they should be the same as the second pic!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
just having a hard time telling what
i like from those picss
I found one and another I just want to post I am not into CF but just wanted to post it!
The first is the one I kinda like

First is greddy...second is c-one replica. c-one is lower

1 - 20 of 27 Posts