NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my celica as much as possible i see people with their celicas like on the ground almost! i want to know what is the best one to get! i want the lowest drop to have on mine i know i will need me wheels cambered and i am perfectly fine with that, I want the best suspension to get that will drop it A LOT!!

·
FU-Q
2,469 Posts
I want to lower my celica as much as possible i see people with their celicas like on the ground almost! i want to know what is the best one to get! i want the lowest drop to have on mine i know i will need me wheels cambered and i am perfectly fine with that, I want the best suspension to get that will drop it A LOT!!
Where in south Carolina are you?

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Like Dnar said if you want to "lay frame" then a proper air bag system is the only way to go, just do your research. I don't know how many people here actually have bags.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks guys for the help ill look up everything i can and ill try to get the money for bags if that is the best way to go!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Bags only are worth it for a luxury car, or if you are really stupid and are planning on going balls to the walls with your build. Putting bags on a Celica is like putting bags on a Civic, a waste of money and people are only going to make fun of you for it. Static is the only right way to do it for a Celica. You could get some air cups if you are worried about speed bumps but at that point you are going to be at least $3000 deep into the project. Bags will run you anywhere from $1200 to $4000 depending on your setup but honestly the only setups worth getting are going to run you north of $2500.

Just get coils and save bags for a car actually worthy of $4000 suspension.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Just take the suspension out all together, you don't really need it. It's just dead weight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts