NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of GT-S pedals from him almost a month ago and still haven't gotten them. I sent a M.O valued at $60 to him on March 5th. I told him to email me back when he recieved it and has not replied in three weeks. I've sent him at least a dozen emails and PM's. He has not posted anything since the time he was selling the pedals. http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=911442#post911442 His name is James Lee of Rowland Heights, CA. If anyone knows him or knows of someone who knows him, please let me know. If the pedals do not arrive at my door by Tuesday, I'm filing a mail fraud claim against him. This has taken way too long....

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's been a while, but can't a Money Order be covered? That may be what you're talking about on filing against him.

Good luck and I hope you get your pedals/money back from this guy.

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
I usually would not step into a situation like this but it is IMHO that this guy is a rip off and I dont take lightly to people who rip off others. If he wants to email me off the board @ [email protected] and explain the situation I have an open ear but I will not let him just say he doesnt feel like dealing with it.

I have disabled his account so he may not post or reply to PMs. He will have to talk to me or another admin before having his account enabled.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UPDATE: I received these ugly A$$ pedals from him. Actually wouldn't even call them pedals...

These obviously are not stock GT-S pedals like he stated in his FS post.

He PM'ed me a while back and said he was going to send out the GT-S pedals. At that time, Larry had deactivated his account with nc.org, but being the nice guy that I am, I told Larry to reactivate it as a sign of goodwill. But now he sends me this sh1t!

James, if you are reading this, I'd like my money back.

This would clear EVERYTHING up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts