NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any of these out that are direct bolt on? I've seen the TRD fronts but I'm looking for both front and rear big brakes.. Just looking for a good reliable dealer that would carry something like that.. also looking for a dealer for getting a tien set..

thanks for the help guys

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
I think you'll have a hard time finding a 'bolt on' front andrear big brake kit. Usually companys only make a kit for the front brakes, as they're the ones that do most of the work in stopping the car.

·
Registered
635 Posts
if you're after looks, AEM has a front and back big brake kit. look in the installs section of the site and you can see larry's. looks nice, uses the factory caliper so it's pretty affordable too.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not after looks (would look funny only have front though).. performance.. I've looked at the AEM it looks a lil cheapy.. but the TRD is a little pricey.. is there anything in between?

btw how do you like your tiens? I want to order teins with the brakes if i can get a shop to give me a deal.

thanks again

·
Registered
59 Posts
Actually, you're in luck. West Covina is having a GB on a Rotora brake kit. Comes with 4 piston calipers, pads, SS lines, rotors, etc. Good deal, only $1,250.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Andy00GTS said:
I'm not after looks (would look funny only have front though).. performance.. I've looked at the AEM it looks a lil cheapy.. but the TRD is a little pricey.. is there anything in between?

btw how do you like your tiens? I want to order teins with the brakes if i can get a shop to give me a deal.

thanks again

i love my teins, hate the noise

1 - 9 of 9 Posts