NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's the biggest earthquake in SoCal. prepare everyone, haha. i heard it going to be 6.0 to 8.0 point EQ. hope is just a rumor.

·
Registered
713 Posts
its pretty hard to predict earthquakes... in fact i think scientists have successfully predicted them only a few times, under the best circumstances too and with not enough time to actually evacuate anyone from a city
where did you hear there was going to be an earthquake?

·
Trust me, I'm Asian.
8,552 Posts
Lol last I heard was the big quake is going to be SOMETIME within the next TEN years :laugh:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Scientist are predecting a big earth quake to occur in the next 30 yrs

whats going to happen with this earthquake thats going to go on later in the week or so is that there is going to be a state wide simulation. Where cops are going to respond to a fake earthquake and rescue people just for kicks and giggles so we could prepare for the big one. probably the networks tvs are going to go out too and pretend to tell you to go to a certain channel and listen to the instructions

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Scientist are predecting a big earth quake to occur in the next 30 yrs

whats going to happen with this earthquake thats going to go on later in the week or so is that there is going to be a state wide simulation. Where cops are going to respond to a fake earthquake and rescue people just for kicks and giggles so we could prepare for the big one. probably the networks tvs are going to go out too and pretend to tell you to go to a certain channel and listen to the instructions
Why has it taken long for such a simulation to take place? Are people to stuck up with their busy schedules to even prepare for the worst? And when it finally happens, they'll blame the government for not preparing us beforehand.

I am glad something like this will be going on. I'll see if I can get some info on it. Sux2bdalosers that can't find the time for something important like this.

Chad and his band of renagades shall go looting after the big one. :laugh:

·
Registered
431 Posts
hey i go to gwc

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its an earth quake drill
not an actually earth quake :laugh:
Its to bring awareness to what could happen,
and most likely will. XD
but alot of people across the country will be participating
and it will be the biggest drill in history :p

·
Registered
431 Posts
lol its aiight...its a bit boring..theres 2 guys with celicas there and one with a corolla off topic tho lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts