NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEFORE YOU SAYING SEARCH - I did. And I found mixed reviews and since I'm a noob I can't seem to figure out the weight/drop ratios.

I was looking into Megans and Tein Basics. I want the lowest drop possible I'll be running on stock 16's for a while since I park on the street. Which would give me the best drop. My curb weight was 2700 I believe and how do you do the math?

Any other coils under 1000 that are good?

Thanks guys. <3

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
BCs are really nice and run around $1000. They have free custom spring rates and revalving which is good since you want to slam your car. They also have the extreme low kit but I don't know anything about that. If you decide to go with that then talk to Btoon since he has the extreme low kit with the BCs

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I had Megans will not go as low as some other coils. With oem 16s on 215/45 you'll be just about to tuck tires in the rear, while the front you'll need new sway endlinks to match the rear drop otherwise about a finger gap or so.

Now I have BC RAM type and they go lower than the Megans

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BC sounds good to me. I also saw "STD" on another post. What are those coilovers and how good are they?

I'm trying to go for an almost tuck low on 16's and have good handling...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
BC ftw, I love mine I got 10k f and 12k r and I'm happy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts