NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who did u beat and what mods u had at the time?

·
Registered
609 Posts
wrx from a stoplight :)

same mods as sig exept killerm tq brace.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Supra with my Celi (He made a poor choice and I beat him - He would have killed me if he had a brain!)

NSX with WRX

·
Registered
10 Posts
a WRX from a roll. had 3 cars on him at 110

he was being a total ****-wad and he brought it upon himself. he wouldnt even look over at me after he lost too.

same mods as i have now, just not tuned as well.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
biggest all out win....was a 98 cobra.. it took me a whole 115 mph to get even...and the entire 130 mph to pass him..bye half car when it was all over. we then hit a slightly curvier stretch of road, and i was like 10 cars away...he got scareda curves i guess. ..biggest win including stipulation (traffic) a turbo gsr. guy wouldnt do some of the things i would. he is my personal friend, tilll his car was confiscated by phlly police..LOL

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
I beat an early 90's mr2 turbo twice in a row at the track once. He had bov, boost controller, intake, and exhaust. I had cai, header, cat, exhaust, pulleys, and was gutted. :)

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
lttle guy..u seem to get alll the juice outta ya engine, as much as i do. I see you posting about wins over cars ur not supposed to be...(just as me) which always is magnet for flame..lol....but as you said, "a gt can surprise people"

·
Registered
951 Posts
My biggest win was a mustang gt auto and a prelude stick both were at the track. I think it was the drivers that made the difference because I thought I was going to loose to them. I had same mods as now in the sig. :gap:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hmmm, street races in summer of 2002, LS1 A4 camaro with slicks and at least some borlas, didn't know or cared what else he had, I had a full car, 4 people in my Cobra, revved it up to 2.5K dumped it with no hop and had 1/2 car length on him until 100mph then shut it down. He didn't want to believe I was stock, needless to say I was proud of my car for months.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
lttle guy..u seem to get alll the juice outta ya engine, as much as i do. I see you posting about wins over cars ur not supposed to be...(just as me) which always is magnet for flame..lol....but as you said, "a gt can surprise people"
yeah, some of my friends think mine is a factory freak or something. I just think gt's respond well to mods, and I have alot of them :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.