NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does bills shop do work on the body of the car? i took off my wing, and i really wanna know a good shop that can sand the nubs off and fill the holes, thanks guys

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
It would have to be through the shop, he can't do anymore side work. So, it'll prolly be expensive. Just letting you know.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Originally posted by ringthree
Oh my god, I can not wait for the wingless trend to die. It is so freaking ugly.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the wingless look on a Celica either.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Oh my god, I can not wait for the wingless trend to die. It is so freaking ugly.
No wing is better looking than huge enormous wings that are so heavy the stock struts can't even hold up the hatch....

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Originally posted by kaioshin
No wing is better looking than huge enormous wings that are so heavy the stock struts can't even hold up the hatch....
Jake never said anything about aftermarket wings.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the wingless thing is different for everyone.. its like asking whether u like vanilla or chocolate... depends on the person!.. and i love wingless when theres a kit on there.. its just that my spoiler started flakin paint off.. so i took the wing off a bit ahead of schedule :(

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
kawaiiracer said:
well the wingless thing is different for everyone.. its like asking whether u like vanilla or chocolate... depends on the person!.. and i love wingless when theres a kit on there.. its just that my spoiler started flakin paint off.. so i took the wing off a bit ahead of schedule :(
No, it is totally lacking in taste. Like art deco. You will never convince me that either was anything besides a horrible moronic trend. Remember parachutte pants? People thought that was cool too...

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
No, it is totally lacking in taste. Like art deco. You will never convince me that either was anything besides a horrible moronic trend. Remember parachutte pants? People thought that was cool too...
Dude... wtf? Someone MUST have fun outta Happy Tabaccy today. Peace out, man...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ringthree said:
whatever floats your boat man

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
sorry I haven't been on the computer much lately, but yes, we can do that work for you. You'd have to call the shop
(703-478-2210) for an appointment to get the estimate though. The estimate is free.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts