NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happens to ur panit when birds crap on ur paint?? i hate it when that happens.. someone told me that it eats away the clear coat...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yes, it can eat away the paint if you let it sit there too long.

In the summer, (when birds are crapping :) ) I like to carry a bottle of Meguiar`s "Instant Detailer" and a small piece of cloth in the car to make quick work removing of bird crap.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It changes the PH balance of the paint and if not removed quickly will leave a permanent stain in the shape of the poo in the paint.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I hate birds soooo much...I do want to kill them all. I tend to stay away from parking under trees. Then again, if biological weapons are released in the air to destroy all mankind as we know it, birds will make a good warning sign when they all start nose diving into the pavement.

·
Registered
155 Posts
It depends on the birds byle movement, sometimes they like to eat the spicey worms, gives them the runs along with your paint

·
Registered
357 Posts
I KNOW! i rarely see the same amount of crap on the ground as i do on my car and windshield... kinda odd don't you think? it's a conspiracy :wtf:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah, it seems like a just-washed car is a bird's favorite target :)

Or just use some warm water and a paper towel and it comes right off.

·
Registered
155 Posts
remember that commercial that was out......i think it was for a VW. anyway those birds where chasing after that clean car and trying to drop "bombs" on the car but it got away?? That commercial is so true

1 - 12 of 12 Posts