NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people here are from Birmingham? I've never looked at the regional forums before... just wondering how many people live in birmingham, AL? I live down off Highland...

-Scott

·
Registered
228 Posts
I recently moved back to Birmingham from VA on the 21st of July after 20 years in the Navy. Probably one of the oldest guys here (41)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh right on... I'm on the flrip side... I enlisted in the Marine Corps a year and a half ago, and now I'm looking to get a commission in the Air Force after I get my degree...

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
it's for everyone dammit. Celica meet = everyone with Celicas. No age limit. Except for the drinking part of it of course ;)
BTW, I live less than 5 minutes from Highland Ave. In Forest Park... either go up Niazuma and get off on Cliff Road, and its near Altamont school or you can easily get there by driving past Highland golf course on Clairmont. You should come.
I thought this was going to be a roll call for the meet actually..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey I might get to come out for a bit depending on when I have to work... But my car looks gay right now because my carbon fiber hood is off right now...
-Scott

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
sstepko said:
hey I might get to come out for a bit depending on when I have to work... But my car looks gay right now because my carbon fiber hood is off right now...
-Scott
No matter - at least your car is running :)
sstepko said:
Oh man Cliff road? yeah I live off Nazuma on 29th Street, kinda up behind Rojo...
Wow I have a few friends right there. Literally they give me the same description of where they live as you just did. We should definitely meet up regardless of whether or not we have a big meet tomorrow. Like I said in the other thread, I'm down for a meet/greet session and whatever

1 - 13 of 13 Posts