NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps! Having some peeps meet me at Dave n Busters in White Flint for some drinks and fun for my uhmmm 21st birthday :p (31st) around 8 or 9pm. Hope to see some of yall there!:gap:

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
After the lashing we are going to hand you this Sunday, I dont think hanging out a week later will help the situation...

Wanna come watch the game at my house? :chuckles:

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I like that attitude, especially after you lost to the Bears and the Skins beat the Cowgirls at Dallas. :D
With half the starting offense out (Westbrook, Andrews, Smith, Curtis), I can accept it. The Skins didn't impress me against Dallas. Dallas was playing like dookie. If Westbrook is back this Sunday there is no problem foreseen. If we are stuck with Buckhalter running the ball and McNabb throwing with another chest contusion, there may be an issue. However, Dallas' defense did nothing against the Skins have nothing on the O-line that I'm aware of. Campbell will get sacked 3 times in the first quarter, lose his composure and fail miserably.

Actually, who knows what will happen. Its the NFL.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With half the starting offense out (Westbrook, Andrews, Smith, Curtis), I can accept it. The Skins didn't impress me against Dallas. Dallas was playing like dookie. If Westbrook is back this Sunday there is no problem foreseen. If we are stuck with Buckhalter running the ball and McNabb throwing with another chest contusion, there may be an issue. However, Dallas' defense did nothing against the Skins have nothing on the O-line that I'm aware of. Campbell will get sacked 3 times in the first quarter, lose his composure and fail miserably.

Actually, who knows what will happen. Its the NFL.
The bears gave you that game like 4 times. The Skins D didn't give up 41 points like the eagles. I will admit eagles D is a lil better than the Skins D...but guess what, they shut down barber and TO and we made TO cry again and won the game. But it will be another good game this Sunday.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
The 11th is a sandwich weekend between travel dates; therefore local matters need attention. Be the best Wilbert Montgomery you can be...

...or even Rock Cartwright...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts