NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,061 Posts
You c0ck tease Peter, I only bothered logging on to see the pics, and nothing, thanks, hope to see them tomo.....or else...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,023 Posts
http://www.stopsweat.com/

No really....not kidding. I've always been in the same boat as you....leave church looking like that sweaty fat kid. This stuff is great!

Wish I could have been around for the part-a. BUT...it looks like we'll have a second HIN later in the year that I may be able to pull off.....with the STi. We'll have to see
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,695 Posts
CloNeGTS said:
http://www.stopsweat.com/

No really....not kidding. I've always been in the same boat as you....leave church looking like that sweaty fat kid. This stuff is great!

Wish I could have been around for the part-a. BUT...it looks like we'll have a second HIN later in the year that I may be able to pull off.....with the STi. We'll have to see
wow, you can even use that stuff on your hands and face :wtf:
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Ok Kids, here are the rest of the pics!! Sorry for the delay!!

Birthday Trio:

Birthday Kids again:

The Birthday Candle blow off.. :

Ralph and Kathy:

Me, Mom, Dawn, Veronica, Steve and Jen: (You can see Rich back there too!)

Pre Toast:

The Toast:

Post Toast:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,061 Posts
WTF is up with Steve-o's face in pic right before pre-toast, is he winking at the camera or is he looking down someone's shirt? Whatever he's doing, its funny as hell.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
TRD2000 said:
WTF is up with Steve-o's face in pic right before pre-toast, is he winking at the camera or is he looking down someone's shirt? Whatever he's doing, its funny as hell.
Hah hah hah.. I think Steve-o was really enjoying his beer that night!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Those are some good pics. I dont even remeber being in any pics. Now the pre toast pic I beleave that I was looking at some racks. I tell you what I had a great time that night. Thanks peter and it was good to see all of you guys.
Peace
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
BLK2KCELIGT said:
Those are some good pics. I dont even remeber being in any pics. Now the pre toast pic I beleave that I was looking at some racks. I tell you what I had a great time that night. Thanks peter and it was good to see all of you guys.
Peace
Hah hah.. Hey man, anytime.. its always good to have u out bro!
 
41 - 60 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top