NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
That was my son and me. We were at a wedding this weekend. He will get back to you as soon as our home computer is fixed. The power pack went down and a new should arrive by Friday

·
Registered
880 Posts
Really Old Guy said:
That was my son and me. We were at a wedding this weekend. He will get back to you as soon as our home computer is fixed. The power pack went down and a new should arrive by Friday
What the hell Two posts in one month. I think i am going to mark this on the calender!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way i think that you just need to replace that computer. You have nothing but trouble with that thing.

·
Registered
880 Posts
nate,

What do you mean.

North Park Meet is Cancelled by the way.

Anyone want to meet up and help me remove my bumbers to put the wire mesh in????

Jamey

·
Registered
371 Posts
sup jamey yaeh i'll meet up and hep you out just give me a call.

and yes that was my car werer you in a silver celica with a wings west kit?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
krayze,

Ya, I have a silver 2002 GTS, but no wings west... but I have a true TRD front lip, TRD side skirts, and TRD rear valance. I didn't want the action package, so I got a fully loaded GTS without the package and got the pieces I wanted. I didn't want the aggressive front and high wing of the action package. There is a guy here in Indiana that has a GT with the action package.

Black celicas look nice... your's looked like it was just waxed.

Anyways, my wife was driving that day. I was sweating... ha ha ha.

Do you have a TRD exhaust? It seems really low. I haven't seen one in person before.

So were you in Indiana that day?

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeha i have the exhaust and ty for the compliments. the tone is real nice. adn your car looked real nice

i was in indiana for a wedding all weekend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.