NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone nowhere i can get my headlights blacked out or purchase them? i know that toyota sells them, but they cost 2,000.00 ( to much money).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those look good, but on a black car i think its too much black going on. i tried looking for someone who could open it and paint it , or purchase them, but noone could do it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by anointedgts
does anyone nowhere i can get my headlights blacked out
Originally posted by anointedgts
but on a black car i think its too much black going on.
I thought that's what you are asking for? :confused:
Sorry that guy jumped in your photo and ruined it like that. You should have taken another photo for you sig after he left. :chuckles:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by Ro_Ja Celica
fizzautosports.com
Those are nice. Everyone always has a better answer than me... :wtc:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Or... do what I plan on doing... Painting the inside of the lamps, then, put the TRD Eyelids...

BTW, you don't want to do vinyls. I did that and it didn't look that great. Needless to say, they came off within an hour of putting them on. Also, in my sig you can see I had the white overlays going on... yeah, took them off too. Now, my gas tank cover is FUBR. The glue screws with the stuff and gives it a nasty tinge. Now, I need to either shell out to get it repainted, OR, get the JDM fuel lid... all comes down to what you think looks the best man.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
well i'm pretty sure that for them to be ribbed you paint the under side and for them to be flat you paint the top, since the ribs are underneath.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I prefer the ribbed look. However, I have not had the balls or the time to do this to mine just yet. Maybe one day, like during Christmas break.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Originally posted by redline18
well i'm pretty sure that for them to be ribbed you paint the under side and for them to be flat you paint the top, since the ribs are underneath.
yap

Originally posted by DopeCelicaGT
I prefer the ribbed look. However, I have not had the balls or the time to do this to mine just yet. Maybe one day, like during Christmas break.
yap, im trying to find totaled celis so i can have some practice

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
i prefer ribbed
:ugh: :chuckles: jp

Originally posted by DopeCelicaGT
I have an extra set painted black that I plan to sell soon. It's not that hard. Just take some time apart one day and do it. You'll love the results :thumbup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Rob, where did you get that raised cf hood scoop? I want one so bad but the only place I found it is 225 plus shipping heh...thanks

--Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts