NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just it back yesterday...these are quick pics..so its not the best quality...probably gonna lower it more with sportlines and need new 225/40/18's

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
beautiful! how about a CF hood to match the wing?

·
Registered
435 Posts
twistedGTS said:
beautiful! how about a CF hood to match the wing?
definitely! would look sick!! but use a matched red painted hood scoop ont he cf hood

maybe a cf lip to boot :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
looks amazing! Kinda wierd seeing a stock exhuast on a celica!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone...the whole job cost me 3500...everything except engine bay...the paint job isnt perfect..but most arent...as far as the exhaust...i got a fix it ticket for my old custom exhaust...so im not gonna bother with it.highway patrol here are pricks.plus im not gonna be racing anytime soon..maybe down the line ill get one again..

·
Registered
656 Posts
:drool: wow nice color, that looks really good.

Originally posted by deathrow23
thanks everyone...the whole job cost me 3500...everything except engine bay...the paint job isnt perfect..but most arent...as far as the exhaust...i got a fix it ticket for my old custom exhaust...so im not gonna bother with it.highway patrol here are pricks.plus im not gonna be racing anytime soon..maybe down the line ill get one again..
If you want an exhaust go with the TRD its legal in all 50 states, so cops can't do **** to you and its one of the best exhausts for the celica.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
black02gt said:
:drool: wow nice color, that looks really good.

If you want an exhaust go with the TRD its legal in all 50 states, so cops can't do **** to you and its one of the best exhausts for the celica.
some people have not passed inspections with it in mass......cause supposely in mass u cannot have an aftermarket exhaust... but most places dont care.

-greg

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
holy.. that looks awesome. great kit combo too

1 - 20 of 31 Posts