NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just purchased 17" rims and tires off of here and now i was thinking of lowering the car...but this would invlove buying not only lowering springs but new shocks and struts...if i get the blitz front do you think it will give the apperance of being dropped? or is there springs i can buy without having to buy all the other junk?
any knowledge in this area would be greatly appreciated:burnout:

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
you can buy lowering springs for >$200 bux...

IMO a body kit without a drop makes your car looks 10x's more 4x4ish

with the stock 16's, i had the jap blitz STYLE front, i had about 3 inch clearance, it was pretty tough going into driveways and speed bumps

just be careful

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ya u can get just lowering springs, u dont need everything else, but performance wise it will be better. I only have hotchkis springs though. I also have 17" rims with 215/40/17 tires. The blitz i have is US version so its lower. I only have lil less than 3 inches of clearance. Hard to get to some places, but can manage, u just need to learn how to take things at angles. ;)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnks NeSyO03 thats the new i wanted to hear
:chuckles: I like the look of your car...def. one of the better looking ones on here.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
when i shipped my celica i had 40 series tires on 18 inch wheels with a 2" drop and there was 4" clearance in the front...

just to give you a comparison

1 - 5 of 5 Posts