NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Up for sale is a used Blitz S/C. Installed on one car, not mine though. I bought it off Smayy a few months ago. It's a complete kit, with engine management. The kit has also been polished for that bling look. Just needs to be cleaned up some. This will only fit a GTS 6-speed. I would like to get what I paid: $4,100 shipped in the US. I will also ship internationally, please PM me for a price quote. And please do not lowball me, the kit goes for about $7k brand new if you can find it. Here is a pic for reference (not an actual pic of my kit):

Here are pics of my kit:

Please note that all the piping is in the box. I didn't feel like unwrapping every single piece, but each one of them is polished to match the rest of the kit.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking!

-Joe

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump for a damn good price. too bad the i/c is a lil dented but still an awesome price on a fantastic product.
I know, I was bummed when I saw that too. But I believe you can't see it once mounted. The lower lip of the bumper show hide that well.

let me put my greddy up and we can discuss joe :)
Just saw your thread, haha. Love this guy. Yeah, let me know Dan. :)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! And SleeperGT, sorry man.

Evil eye, can I get a closeup pic of the pulley side of the oilpan?

what diameter are the idler pullies?

And can you get me a belt #?

Thanks so much in advance.
Give me some time, I'll try and get that info for you by the weekend.

in discussion for sale of my kit so we may be in discussion joe ;)
Woot, holla! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.