NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here's the deal...my step dad and I are building my second Celica of the year (the first one was auto and has some engine problems. we run a body shop and both were bought totaled). I had a ww body kit on the first one, custome in-house paint, exhaust, springs, intake. The new one is a 6-speed. I decided I wanted a more aggressive look so I went with the full Blitz kit(urethane front, everything else fiberglass) I told myself I would never get fiberglass but I had no choice. Here's the problem, the rear bumper doesn't fit worth **** and we realy don't want to take the time to cut it, fit it, and fiberglass it back together. So the other day I was pondering when I thought that I could take the stock bumper and attach the lower half of the blitz kit the same place and way that the ww lower wrap is attached. This would solve two of my problems: I live in Montana and the roads and weather don't agree with fiberglass, and it would save me a ton of time as I'm trying to get the car ready soon. What do you guys think? The auto has the celeb racing paint with pearl white as the main color and red and black on the sides. I'm doing the same paint on the new one but i'm using a custom graphite silver in place of the pearl white. Help me out guys! Do you think it would look alright? Give me feedback.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Where in Montana do you live? I'm from Billings.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bozeman. Well actually Belgrade but....same difference. Were you at the Cruisin' the Rims car show last summer? There's no import class but I took 3rd in the forein class with my white Celica.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nah...I didn't go to the show. I did hear about it, though. Are you going to MSU? I just finished up there last year...I still have a place in Bozeman I hit up on occasion to party down.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a senior in hs this year but i'll be at MSU next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts