NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I just purchased a Blitz SUS LM intake for my Celica TSport (2ZZGE). The problem is that instructions are in Japanese... hehehe... since my mother tongue is italian it is quite difficult to read... ;)

Anybody knows where to find instructions in English or other languages not so "oriental"?

Thanks!!! :p

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just got the phone number to the united states branch of Blitz off their web site and called them. They answered a coulpe of questions that i had. Most of the install was pretty much common sense. The only problem that I had, was that i have an auto gt-s and my trans dipstick was in the way of the intake. So i had to relocate my trans dipstick. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out were the little support bracket goes too, just take out the lower left hand bolt out of the throttle body and that is were the bracket hooks too. If you have any more questions just email me. Pinoyracer has this intake also, and helped me out when i asked him a couple of questions.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thank you!

My problem is that I don't know what to do with the hoses attached to the air filter box... (the ones fixed under it)... What are they? I see some of them go to the engine.. Any ideas????

BTW I started removing the butterfly valve... nice sound!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.